Thursday 8 July 2010

Time for some feedbacks.

Hello ppl and my one respectful follower :)
basically I would like to announce that the first storyboard is done AND I would love to hear from U guys how you think and what could be better. anything is welcome. just as a quick notice that I am planning to cut off some parts due to enormous amount of stuff to tell. so if you think like.. "this part is not really essential or even not necessary" let me know and you can also say "the camera can be over top of something so that it gives nicer composition" stuff like that.

well.. u can also simply say " I like it!!!!!" >_<
please post ur idea as a new post or directly below the one u specificly want to talk about.

Thanks for ur support.

Min

2 comments:

  1. These are great Min!
    I've been following your boards for a while now, and I can't wait to see an animatic. It'll really bring the story to life. Keep up the good work!

    -Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks for the comment. I didn't totally expect u would follow my blog wow. awesome. haha.
    well.. hope you can give some critical opinions as my 2d animatic is done.

    Thanks,
    Min

    ReplyDelete